Thursday, May 30, 2013

summer = wear work out clothes every day

I have been obsessed with work out clothes lately. When I go shopping, in stores or online, they're all I want to look at. I've been 'window shopping' a lot lately at lululemon, and I thought I'd share what I've been drooling over.

I've actually never bought anything from them, because a) I'm not a huge fan of ordering things online and b) I'm not sure on their sizing. I wish I could just buzz down to Seattle really quick and browse the store, but I don't think that's going to be happening anytime soon ;)

I have a problem with the thin headbands staying on my head but I think this wider design would work great. I love they colors they offer too, a few of the headbands are even reversible! I would probably get a black one and the teal/white colored one (both pictured).

I love bras like this for just wearing around. It's not supportive enough for running (for me at least), but I love the strappy back and I think it would be really cute under tanks. I love the power purple, white, inkwell, and mellow lemon colors.

I have heard rave reviews about this lululemon staple and am dying to get one. They are really long which I love and they come in a lot of cute colors and patterns.  

this is in the 'we made too many'/final sale section so I'm a little scared to get it just incase it doesn't fit right but I want it  sooooo   badddd. I have been craving a see-through windbreaker for morning runs and just running around in and this one seems perfect. 
I love it. I want it. ahhhhh... 

5 & 6 | wunder under crop and pant *reversible
I've also heard rave reviews about these two items and actually need more tights-type pants but they are spendy and I'm scared. I love the colors and they are full price so I could always swap them out if somethings not right so I don't know why I don't just get some. I think I might try out the crops first because they're better for summer.

There are many, many other things on their site that I would just love to have, but these are some items that I'm actually seriously considering. If anyone has any experiences with lululemon stuff and the sizing please let me know! Should I just go for it and get a few things? Help!

5 comments:

  1. Ok I have a small amount of experience with this haha. I don't know if you've read the sizing chart or if it tells you but the sizes run kinda small. I'm typically 4/6 but the jacket and sweatshirt I have are both 8s.

    As for if the item is good or not, I've found the lululemon community is very good at providing reviews so I would look at them on the items page.

    I have a pair of some kind of special wunder unders crops and I LOVE them. They're a little long but I'm going to get them hemmed at the store when I go to Seattle in a few months. My friend has a pair of the regular ones and she says (I agree) that they've held up really well with the amount that she wears them (a lot) and washes them (a lot). She thinks that hers have a slightly thinner material than mine but they are by no means see through and maybe even better that way. I can wear mine outside when it's 30 and it's warm enough. My pants I got in a 6 I think and they fit well but they're stretchy either way.

    No matter what you get though, you'll love it and wear it a ton and it will last forever. I've had all my things for a year and a half now and they're still all so comfortable and wonderful and I love each item so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a solid size 6. (5' 7" and 134 lbs.) I have the Wunder Under crops and love them. I also have the pants and really like them, but I just don't think I am much of a legging girl. I love the green see-through jacket!! I have loved every single thing I've purchased from Lululemon--definitely spendy but you get what you pay for. You can return an item within 14 days (I believe) and if it something lightweight, it would probably only be a few dollars to ship it back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and you should also try BIC Bands (or Sweaty Bands, or something like those) because they are awesome and do NOT move!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kat - I had a feeling you might have some lululemon stuff ;) thanks for the feedback! Wish I would have seen you at the Twilight 12k! It was so crazy packed!!

    @Michelle - thanks for the sizing info, it really helps! I think I've now been thoroughly convinced that I should just get the crops. I love leggings too but I'll use the crops more in the summer months and then maybe I'll order some leggings after I see how the crops fit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Michelle - oh and now I need to go look up these bands you speak of because I have the worst problem with them sliding off and need something to keep all my bangs back!

    ReplyDelete