Saturday, October 22, 2011

Value Village Purchases

I promised I would add some pictures of items I've purchased at Value Village and the prices I purchased them for.  I finally was able to go home and get the pictures off my computer, so now I will share them with you!

Splendid for Target one piece outfit
(Splendid is a designer brand usually sold at places like Nordstrom and boutiques.
Each season Target has a different designer design clothing for them)
$2.50

Oshkosh button up
$2.99

Gymboree overalls, brand new condition
$5.99

so cute - I love each series with the little stuffed animal in the pocket :)

Old Navy Sweater vest
$2.99
As you can see, if you look hard enough, there are always super cute, very affordable things to be found there!

1 comment:

  1. Oh. My. Goodness. I love love love the turtle overalls!!!!!! I want some.

    ReplyDelete