Monday, October 31, 2011

Maternity Picture Teasers!

Here is a link to our Maternity Picture Teasers:  https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150513155233222.472280.68519628221&type=1

We woke up to a beautiful, clean dusting of snow, and I was instantly excited about the prospects of our maternity pictures having snow in them.  I was hoping it would snow in time for us to get them done, but knew it was a long shot.  God really answered my prayers, because not only did it snow, it stayed cold enough for the day and didn't get windy so the snow just dusted every surface and stayed there the entire day.  No dirty, slushy mess, it was truly a beautiful day and perfect for getting our pictures done.  We met Mitch from Propaganda out at Kincaid Park and got started.  I can't wait to see more of the pictures, and have to give a huge shoutout to my longtime friend Mitch for always being so amazing.  We love you Mitch!!

1 comment: