Friday, October 28, 2011

Nursery Decorations!

Last week I received the prints and number cards I ordered off of Etsy but unfortunately I wasn't at home to get them all set up so I've had to wait.  Plus I had to go pick out frames for the prints, which I finally did yesterday.  I spent all morning holed away in his room getting things set up, and it's finally done!  I'm so happy with how everything turned out, what do you all think?

view of his little dresser and crib
the cards are from InkTreePress

larger view of the prints - I love them!
they are from ohhellodear

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I love love love it! Especially the mushroom and the owl :) I can't wait for the baby to go along with it all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. What a wonderful place for your baby boy.

    ReplyDelete