Monday, October 10, 2011

third trimester!

I cannot believe it but I'm already in my third trimester of pregnancy!  I'm feeling pretty good, but have started to notice a lot of lower back pain developing in the last week, which seems to be getting worse as he gets bigger.  Even though it is frustrating to deal with and hard to get relief from, it is also exciting because it means my little boy is growing bigger and getting ready to come out and meet us! 

I'll try and get a picture of my big ol' belly sometime this week, but for now here is some information about our little one at 28 weeks from Babycenter:
Chinese cabbage lol

By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of his head to his heels. He can blink his eyes, which now sport lashes. With his eyesight developing, he may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. He's also developing billions of neurons in his brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.

1 comment:

  1. Eyelashes! Wow, I love hearing all the things he's developing now. And I love the pic of the cabbage lol. I saw the picture of the grape in my phone from this summer, it's hard to believe he's grown from a grape to a cabbage so fast.

    ReplyDelete