Wednesday, March 5, 2014

thank you for following along with me!


I now have 100 followers on bloglovin' and I'm pretty excited about it! Thanks so much for following along with me and taking the time to read my blog. Every comment and 'like' truly brightens my day and makes my heart happy. 

Isn't the blogging community just wonderful? I think you other ladies are definitely my favorite part of blogging, and why I keep doing it even when I'm feeling really unmotivated and uninspired. I'm so thankful for all the wonderful friends I've 'met' during the last year and can't wait to continue sharing our thoughts and snapshots from our lives with each other.

If you don't follow along on bloglovin', click on |this link| to head over and follow along with me! Bloglovin' even has an iphone app so you can scroll through and read your favorite blogs (at night when you can't sleep if you're like me). And be sure to leave me a link to follow your blog if you've been following along quietly with me and haven't introduced yourself yet! 

Yay for new friends!

6 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say I LOVE your blog! I am in college in Texas so I don't quite relate to motherhood or being a wife (yet) but I love love love following along your story :) You're so inspirational! Thank you for all that you share :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're on my "daylies" list that I made on Bloglovin :) Love your blog, congrats on 100 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks jessica! I'm so glad we're blog friends! Your blog is so inspiring to me in so many ways! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your sweet words Abbi! I'm glad to have you following along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I usually catch up in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Whitney! Fun milestone! See that it's now over 100. :)

    ReplyDelete