Friday, March 14, 2014

five friday favorites

It's already Friday again and we couldn't be happier! It's been kind of a nasty week around here as far as weather goes, and we've been so busy that the week just flew by. Riggs and I are both happy to have a day at home to just hang out. We've had a relaxing morning so far, both of us slept in until 8am, then some yummy yogurt with strawberries for breakfast, and now stickers for Riggs and blogging for me while we listen to this station on Pandora. Perfect :)

Here are five things I'm in love with this week:

ONE | this gorgeous little corner. I love all the white, especially that gorgeous distressed cabinet. And the homemade quilts inside are just beckoning to me! Also, that chandelier? I want this corner to magically show up in my room ;)


TWO | these sweet treats, just in time for St. Patricks Day. This photo makes me want to go out right this minute to buy a huge box of lucky charms. Right?!


THREE | this soothing succulent arrangement. now I just need to find a container like this! I have two little succulent patches in my house and they are my favorites. Riggs loves them too!


FOUR | this mama/baby set from Baby Jules Boutique. No baby, no problem. She has lots of cute turban/headbands just for women - I'm ordering a big batch soon. I need something for those days where I really don't feel like doing much with my hair.


FIVE | this fabulous giveaway from Sweet Little Peanut blog. Go enter now! So many good things for new baby...

4 comments:

  1. Ok I'm pretty much obsessed with that cabinet, and those baby moccasins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on a huge chandelier kick right now and I think its about time Mally got her first pair of moccasins and a turban headband :) Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the all white room... and the headbands, oh, so cute!! Glad to join you from Five on Friday and happy to be a new follower!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you guys had the perfect little morning! I'm totally in love with that little succulent arrangement, I want them all over my house!

    ReplyDelete