Wednesday, October 9, 2013

national babywearing week!

 

Happy national babywearing week! From the time Riggs was first born, we have loved to wear him. I searched through old photos to collect all of our babywearing memories, and have compiled them here for you.

the babywearing view is always lovely :)

babywearing allows you to get outside and get moving
it's allowed us to do all the things we did before having Riggs
only now we have a happy little friend to come along with us

babywearing is a great way for baby and dad to bond

babywearing is a great way for baby to be involved in everything
instead of watching from the sidelines in the stroller

And the best thing is, babywearing only gets better with time :)

12 comments:

  1. Whitney, stop being so cool and stuff. Actually don't...it's wonderful! :)

    .:Marta:.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey you inspired me to put a collage of babywearing photos together as yours looks so cool!
    Love the one of Riggy with his fingers in the little mouth most! Beyond cuteness!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good, I'm sure you have some lovely ones to include! xoxo

      Delete
  3. I was thinking about doing this for a post too, but realized I don't have enough pictures of us wearing Tessa!! Must change that! Great photos! I too love the view...looking down and seeing that sweet face! Great post...happy babywearing week to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Nancy I thought the same thing then I went and looked through all my pictures and realized I had more than I thought! It's hard if you're the picture taker (I definitely am) because you're never in the pictures! :)

      Delete
  4. :) The older Ben gets, I love nursing him more, and I love wearing him more. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too Andrea, so much fun as they get older!

      Delete
  5. Aww such sweet photos! I wore my first everywhere too, he loved it! It was an instant calmer for him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Jessica! Riggs doesn't always like it (he's soooo independent) but I love it ;)

      Delete
  6. So so cute! That picture of him waving... freaking adorable! I love wearing Hazel too, and do quite a bit, but I have a feeling that I will wear future babies even more out of pure necessity! haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved that he waved in that pic, such a perfect photo (If only daddy was looking at the camera!). Yes, I'm thinking second and third (and fourth, ect) babies probably get worn a lot more so that mama can keep track of other kids! haha

      Delete