Wednesday, October 16, 2013

guest posting and new way to comment

Moons & Junes

I'm so very excited to be guest posting over at Moons and Junes today! Shayla is off getting married and invited a few blogging friends to fill in for her while she's gone. I shared my fall picks for USA mom-made fashion for toddlers - check it out!

| just a little sampler of items I included |

In other news, I finally made the switch to Disqus commenting. I'm excited for the change, mostly because of the ease of replying and actually getting notifications when someone replies to me. Right now I'm not loving the fact that my old comments still haven't imported over, so if I haven't replied to your recent comment, that's why and I'm very sad about it! I love each and every comment and try my best to reply to every one of them as quickly as possible.

Happy hump day!!

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Beautiful post on Moons and Junes, Whitney. By the way, I'm loving this Disqus commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Natalie! I really love the Disqus, and all my old comments switched over from blogger too so that's really nice!

    ReplyDelete