Monday, October 21, 2013

cleaning day and free cleaning checklist printables


Everyday is pretty much cleaning day in my house. Between having a dog and a toddler I usually vacuum every day and I try to tidy up every evening before Steve gets home. But after the weekend with Steve home and lots of activities, Mondays are pretty-much always my deep cleaning day.

I might be slightly crazy, but I actually enjoy a good cleaning. And it's even more enjoyable when you have a good list to check off after you accomplish each task. I saw a cute [free!] weekly cleaning checklist printable over on Shayla's blog, Moons & Junes, and thought I'd share it here too. (click on the image above to link over to the original source for the downloadable file)

After finding the checklist above, I started thinking it would be nice to find something a little more customizable. So I began searching for customizable cleaning printables and found a great resource over at this blog. Head over and check it out if you're interested!

This amazing resource includes daily, weekly and monthly cleaning checklists that are fully customizable to fit your needs. They're also really cute, and as the author of the blog suggests, would look great printed out, framed and used with a dry-erase marker each day/week/month as you check off your finished cleaning.

Happy Monday everyone!

10 comments:

  1. That is such a cute little cleaning schedule! I love them too, even though lately I haven't been able to follow my cleaning schedule thanks to a clingy baby. But yeah, Mondays are my deep cleaning days too because everything just gets crazy over the weekend. I'm going to check out that link you posted :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Thanks for sharing! I need a good list to keep my head on straight haha. I don't have a cleaning schedule at all actually. Maybe that's my problem ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought so too Jessica, so cute! There's definitely days (and weeks) that cleaning just doesn't get done, but I get so much enjoyment out of just making the lists :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do too! I need to find a good frame for this and a good place to put it...maybe the kitchen?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha there's times even making a list won't help lol. There are definitely times I want to hire a house cleaner and I even find some enjoyment out of cleaning. It's a lot of work! And when my house is messy or there's dog hair piling up it stresses me out more than anything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kitchen would be good or inside a cabinet or pantry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Monday is always my deep clean day, too! I usually vacuum every other day, and even though our dog isn't allowed on carpeted areas, for some reason dog hair just swirls and seeps into everything.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, i love this!


    hehe, sorry Whitney, I'm a little behind, but i'm catching up on your blog this evening. I haven't been able to the last couple of weeks, and I'm finding so many treasures i've missed out on. :) LOVE this one. Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your valuable post, keeping your house or home is the most important thing to be considered in your life. Because the total look will be depends on that only as well as you can live healthy life.

    ReplyDelete