Friday, April 26, 2013

precious nicu newborn pictures


In February one of my very good friends had her baby four weeks early, and her sweet baby girl ended up staying in the NICU for about one month. It was obviously a pretty stressful and emotional time for the little family, and I wanted to help out in any way I could. I'm not an amazing photographer by any means but I do love to take pictures, especially of babies and kids and families. I figured it would probably be really nice to have some pictures of little baby Lyla while she was still so new, and even though the setting wasn't ideal, it is part of her history was nice to capture what life was like during those first few weeks.

I hope you enjoy the pictures, I loved taking them and think they turned out so beautiful. I only wish that I would have had my new camera back then so that they would have been a bit less grainy.


To see more pictures of Lyla check out her official newborn shoot from Relic Photographic, here. They are so beautiful, Hanna does such an amazing job.

1 comment:

  1. You did a lovely job. The light is beautiful. The one of the feet is my favourite. Really perfect.

    ReplyDelete