Wednesday, December 12, 2012

the world is not enough

Hello everyone!  It's Wednesday and I'm linked up again with Michelle over at The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting.  First I'll list my 5 favorite pins and then I'll list the top 3 repinned pins (I'm doing less this week because hello!  it's snowing heavily outside and I need to go get my skis out and ready to go).  Here we go...


<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>









:: top three repinned pins from the week ::

#1
SKYFALL nail colors from OPI
Really, what's not to love about a nail polish
called 'on her majesty's secret service'?

#2
I am loving the Etienne Aigner boots, I'm seriously
thinking about snagging this pair soon.

#3
I paint my nails dark colors quite often,
so this remedy for stained nails sounds like just the ticket.
Source: shape.com via Whitney on Pinterest




2 comments:

  1. I am stopping by from the link up! I love the OPI polish! I'd love for you to check my blog out!

    http://countryrootscityliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! I love that OPI line so much, I want them all! lol

      Delete