Tuesday, July 3, 2012

KCCO

{I am linked up today with Nicole at Frontier Dreams for this post}

It has been overcast here and this morning it is even drizzling lightly, perfect weather for doing some crochet work.  I am preparing for fall by making a nice, bulky cowl in a lovely shade of charcoal grey.


 
This cowl is one of my favorite types of projects, because it is very mindless to work on, there is no need to consult the pattern really at all after the initial reading (other than for counting after feel like you've completed about 28 rows of single crochet that makes up the bulk of the cowl).  I would love to make this same pattern in some other colors as well, but I'm sort of stumped as to what colors I should use.  Any suggestions?

I am working on getting some organic jersey to make some legging for Riggs, since they are my favorite type of pants for him other than wool longies and I can't seem to find them anywhere in colors other than pink or purple or without lace, scalloped edges, or ruching.  Anyway, that's what I've been working on, hope you are having a lovely Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment