Sunday, June 29, 2014

rainy summer days

This weekend we've had sunny days in the seventies but for the last two weeks it's been pretty rainy (and more rain is in the forecast for this week). I've been loving the rain so much. It's so cozy and makes everything so green and vibrant, plus it smells amazing. We've been managing to get outside despite the rain - and I think Riggs loves it just as much as I do.

"Simple things Sunday is about slowing down and capturing life’s everyday details. Taking joy in the simple things is the focus and Sunday is the day we gather together to reflect on our experiences from the week and share our photos with each other." #SimpleThingsSunday - Simple as That blog

3 comments:

  1. Love this link up! And that last puddle splashing pictures is so good! I used to hate the rain, but I've really started to love it. Ev usually sleeps in and we take a slow walk to the library. It's a good rejuvenation day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos, as always. You're an amazing photographer! I'm super jealous too, I loooove rain. It makes everything feel so cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty photos! You are talented, for sure! We've had a lot of rain in Mississippi lately, and I must say, i enjoy how it makes us all slow down a little bit.

    ReplyDelete