Friday, June 6, 2014

five friday favorites

Today was my favorite. It was a beautiful day filled with sunshine and wind rustling through the leaves and friends and talks of flowers and cuddles from my Riggs and perfect Pandora stations. I couldn't have dreamed a more relaxing and therapeutic day if I tried (unless of course it included Steve, who was at work and sorely missed).

I still have a few quiet moments to myself before he gets home, Riggs is asleep, the dishes are done and Tutka is sleeping at my feet. Just the right time to sneak in a blog post sharing some of my favorite things from this week.

ONE | I could spend some serious time reading, dreaming and snuggling babies in this bedroom. I love everything, the bed frame, the white, the canopy, the little chandelier, just everything.


TWO | I stumbled across this idea for half painted walls on Pinterest this week and I can't get it out of my head. I think it would be really cute in a kids room. Hmmmm...


THREE | story rocks. I definitely need to make some for Riggs, they'd be perfect for camping or really just for any time.


FOUR | how perfect is this little dinner set? I really really want to order it for Riggs, but am waiting for some sort of a sale. I know he would  L O V E  it.

FIVE | these words. I need to read them everyday and hold them close to my heart and remember them when I'm having a hard day.

5 comments:

  1. I so wish I could do a canopy like that without it looking cheap and cheesy! ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melanie LifessweetwordsJune 7, 2014 at 11:25 AM

    Just found your space through the 5 on Friday and those words got me good, I couldn't agree with them more and also need a daily reminder of them. Looking forward to "peeking" around a bit more and I pray you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww glad you found me! Thanks so much for the kind thoughts too, hope your weekend has been great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen those half painted walls before! I love them, so cool! Thanks for sharing!

    -Riley

    rileyjustesen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete