Monday, June 30, 2014

hopes & plans


Last weeks list:

one | send baby girls quilt to the quilter - DONE! Can't wait to get it back and start hand sewing that binding on!

two | finish baby afghan - um, yeah, no.

three | dig a few holes - nope.

four | visit the zoo - didn't have a chance this week. 

Hopefully this weeks list will be more productive. I don't think I'll be digging any holes for a while. And haven't had many chances to sit down and crochet lately, but it is a fast pattern so it will get done eventually. Once I get the quilt back that will be the priority though. I want to get some pictures of baby on/in it when she's still new new.

Other things I did instead of my list haha:
went shopping at the 5th Ave with my little sister
found this perfect little kitchen at Cover Ups in Palmer...
it was already sold but I'm so putting an order in for another one like it!
date day and pedis with my bestie
no kids! yes, it was heavenly 


Here's my list for this week:

one | visit the zoo - we'll definitely have time this week and I know Riggs would love it!

two | squeeze in one last date with Steve - I really want to try and make this happen. We aren't going to have anyyyy alone time for a while once baby is here and I already miss him because he's been working so, so much (and will the whole summer).

three | have a baby - Wednesday would be nice ;)


Marry Mint

3 comments:

  1. Aww! I hope baby girl makes her arrival soon. And the you guys get one last date night :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm digging' your impromptu list! Pedicures and shopping sound a lot more fun than digging holes ;) The weather last week totally did NOT support any zoo trip efforts.


    Hope you get to check off " have a baby" this week!! How crazy!?! I will be thinking about you and your family.


    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only did one thing on my list too...oops. I blame the sunshine for my lack of focus! Good luck with your new list...hope baby arrives and you can tick that box! :)

    ReplyDelete