Monday, September 10, 2012

::growing gratitude::


Right now, I am...

...thankful that, although we lost power for two days, we didn't have any damage to our home, cars, or garage.


...in awe of the raw force of nature.


...surprised by how much I enjoyed not having power.  The only thing that bothered me was worrying about the frozen fish we had in the freezer thawing out (it didn't).


...happy that I captured Riggs as he is now, his arms and legs nearly always moving when he is interested in or excited about something.  He is getting to be such a big boy, moving rapidly from infant to toddler, so busy all the time.


...in love with his rolls and dimples and creases.  How could something be so scrumptious?


...surprised that we woke up to such a hard frost this morning and temperatures in the twenties, 26 degrees Fahrenheit to be exact.  Fall really is here!




2 comments:

  1. So glad you are safe and your home is alright! Wonderful pics... as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sjy behind your house in the first pic and all the pictures after!!!! I especially love the sink and riggy one :P And I am JEALOUS of your frost and your general wintery-ness. And I wish I was sitting on your couch reading with candles! Agh- love love <3

    ReplyDelete