Monday, January 10, 2011

My story...

It seems as though everytime I read a good book, or hear a song that makes my heart ache, or look into a beautiful painting, I think longingly, "If only my life was like one of those stories..." and then sigh wistfully. Why can my life not be so full of beauty and love that withstands even the greatest hardships?
Today God reminded me gently that my life is one of those stories! I life on a beautiful earth and everywhere I look God's power and majesty is displayed in nature as well as the people around me. My family loves me despite the mistakes I have made and the hurt I have sometimes caused them. My husband is my best friend and greatly surpasses all childhood dreams; he cherishes and provides for me selflessly and our love deepens and matures with time.
As the story of my life goes on, I know that the author is the best there ever was or will be and I have faith in him to mold me according to his perfect will. I am so blessed.

Philippians 1:6
Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath began a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.0

2 comments:

  1. It's all grace Whitney! Love you and am so glad to watch His story in yours...

    ReplyDelete