Thursday, January 6, 2011

It is that time again...

Well the spring semester starts in just a few days, on Monday the 11th. It will be my last semester of classes required for my bachelors degree, and then I will be graduating on May 1 with a history degree. I cannot wait! I am registered for education classes, which fulfill requirements for both my bachelors degree and the prerequisites for my masters of teaching, which I will begin coursework for this fall. I won't get much of a break between the two degrees, just a quick summer break, but still, to be done with both as of 2012 will be inspiring! I plan on getting my certificate for substitute teaching as soon as I graduate in May, which will help me gain experience in the classroom. Here's to a great last semester!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.0

No comments:

Post a Comment