Wednesday, January 1, 2014

I am resolved


January is here and along with it a whole new year. I am so very excited for 2014, I know it's going to hold many exciting changes for me and our little family. I've been spending many minutes each day thinking about how fast time passed in 2013, how quickly the days and weeks and months went by.

I'm resolved in 2014 to get less caught up in the things that don't matter, and instead to focus on the 

moments and things that fill me with love, happiness, and joy. I found some words that I want to keep close to my heart this year, sort of like a personal motto.

"Life is too precious for us to lose ourselves in our ideas and concepts, in our anger and our despair.
We must wake up to the marvelous reality of life. 
We must begin to live fully and truly, every moment of our daily lives."
Thich Nhat Hanh

Happy New Year, everyone.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful quote. So perfect! Happy New Years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennifer, happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Great goals! Blessings on the new year and all it will bring to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And you have much to enjoy, filling you to brimming happiness!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Hannah! Right back at you! I think 2014 is going to be a big year for both of us :)

    ReplyDelete