Friday, November 29, 2013

9 small business picks for black friday

Today is Black Friday. You were probably up at 3am getting read to go shop till you drop. This year I encourage you to shop local this year for the whole shopping extravaganza. I've chosen 9 shops with amazing black friday, small-business saturday, and cyber monday sales, I hope you take some time to go check them out!

1 | Little Hip Squeaks
2 | Keal Designs
3 | Kindred Oak
4 | Hello Apparel
5 | Arrow and Aspen
6 | Ryan and Wren
7 | Freshly Picked
8 | Salt City Emporium
9 | Bip & Bop

8 comments:

  1. Great list! I love all of these especially Little Hip Squeaks and Bip and Bop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such great shops. What a cute list!

    xx Tia
    acaffeinatedbrunette.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thank you Maggie, glad to support such a great business! Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jennifer! I just love all the amazing little shops that are out there, so many possibilities for shopping AND supporting a small business! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for including us in your post! :) Ack, I just read that it is -9 degrees there? Ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No problem, we LOVE your stuff! Luckily it's warmed up now, we were pretty sick of the cold!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kudos for supporting small businesses! You know I love this. :)

    ReplyDelete