Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christmas 2016: Family Pictures and Visiting with Santa

Merry Christmas from the Harness Family
Steve, Whitney, Riggs, Raina & Tutka

I asked my father-in-law to meet us at the property to take some family pictures for our Christmas card this year, and they turned out so well! Steve was already up there working and I knew I wouldn't be able to corner him for pictures any other time, so I decided a work-themed photo shoot would be best. I was a little bummed because I could not find Raina's bibs anywhere so she didn't end up matching us, but I still think the pictures turned out great (they were hanging on a hook in the entryway the whole time...duh).

These photos capture where we are in our lives right now so perfectly and I will cherish them forever. I'm so glad to have such talented family!

I got behind the camera to take some extra pictures of Rick with the kids too.

We also went to the Procrastonators Fair at Homer High School and I was finally able to get some pictures of the kids with Santa. They did so good actually talking to him and telling him what they wanted (their lists stayed the same, luckily). It was by far the best Santa experience to date!




No comments:

Post a Comment