Monday, July 21, 2014

hopes & plans

I'm just going to cut right to the chase and go over lasts weeks list:

one | type Raina's birth story - check! It was so fun to remember that day and tell our story. Read it here

two | finish binding on Raina's quilt - didn't even get started.

three | walk everyday - check! I'm not going to add this to any other lists but it's definitely a goal for rest of my 'recovery' period until I can start running again.

four | visit Pyrah's - our brush with thrush sort of wiped out a lot of my 'to-dos' for the week, including picking veggies with a 2.5 year old and a newborn that won't stop crying.


one | finish binding on Raina's quilt - I didn't want to work on her quilt last week on the chance that we would get gentian violet on it (which permanently stains fabric). Here's to better luck this week!

two | visit Pyrah's - some fresh salad greens sound amazing right about now. Maybe Wednesday?

three | sort & purge closets - this might be a little ambitious but I've been dying to do this for a few weeks now.

four | reorganize baby space in our room - this is a priority this week. I need to figure out a better organization system in our room for Raina's blankets, bows, and clothes in our room. I feel like they're taking over everything!

happy Monday!!

Marry Mint


Here's some pictures of what we were up to last week:

THRUSH = PURPLE EVERYTHING

before the thrush diagnosis (at our two week appt Wednesday):

2 comments:

  1. I'm going on a closet purge this week too. So liberating!


    I hope Raina's thrush is clearing up, that is absolutely no fun. BUT she is absolutely gorgeous! Purple mouth and all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amanda! I don't know why but cleaning out a closet or two always makes me feel like I accomplished something great haha. So glad her thrush cleared up quick, thank you!

    ReplyDelete