Monday, March 26, 2012

cousins

We went over to Kelsey's house for dinner tonight, it was so good!  She made taco cups, which were totally delicious.  Kelsey had the great idea of putting Riggy in the high chair, so cute!  He looked like such a big boy.




Corbin and Noah were extremely excited to see their little cousin, and loved showing him everything.  He soaked it all in from his comfy spot in the highchair.


Kelsey made him a beautiful quilt and some adorable little pillow/toys, so cute! And they match the woodland theme in his room.  He liked them, especially the stem on the acorn (because he could stuff it into his mouth).  Corbin made him some nice things too, including a little sign that said, "I love you", which he taped to Riggs' shirt.  So sweet!



He also made a "name-tag" for Riggs and stuck that on him too.  Both him and Noah were so sweet and nice to him, I can't wait to see them all playing together :) Family is the best!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness your blog is soooo sweet! I'm so happy I stumbled upon it! I love your little babies, your family is so cute! Alaska? Cold?! We are currently living in Ohio (super hot!) but we are moving to Colorado next year to start an Organic farm with our little ones (4 boys 5 and under!) the ele. where we will be living is 10,000 and very cold! I'm interested in how you survive those cold and dark days! I need some advice!

    I'm a Waldorf mama too, I see you have a super nice little Etsy store---- me too!

    I'm glad I found you, I look forward to reading more ;)

    Blessings,
    Samantha {Woodland Woolens}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words Samantha! I have lived here all my life, so this is just what I know! I do love it, even the dark and cold, but I do know that getting outside despite the cold is one of the best ways to keep from feeling too down during winter.

      Your store is so lovely, I love the little yellow doll, so sweet.

      I read your blog and saw that you are expecting, congratulations! So exciting...hang in there, my little guy was born at 41 weeks, 5 days so I {nearly} feel your pain. I know that everyday seems to drag by, but just think how warm and happy your little one is, snuggled in for the last days possible.

      With warm wishes and lots of healthy, happy baby dust,
      Whitney

      Delete