Friday, November 4, 2011

yay for crochet!

Yesterday I started and finished a super soft newborn hat for the rigglet, and I can't wait to see him in it.  I love the yarn I used (Mirasol Miski yarn - 100% baby llama) and the pattern was extremely easy.  I think you could finish it in 20 minutes if you just buckled down and had no other distractions.


I also finished an adorable little owl ornament this afternoon.  I can't wait to make many more of these...so cute and easy to make look very different.

"hello!" I think I might give the next one tufted ears :)

little owl on a tree (or door handle in this case :)

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute! The eyeballs are so huge and cute. And tufted ears sounds lovely. lol.
    love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job sis!! The hat was oh so soft!! I liked getting to see everything you've been working on!

    ReplyDelete