Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Featured on Hand and the Heart blog today!


Last week my friend Andrea from Hand and the Heart blog asked me to answer a few questions for a feature post she was working on. I was more than happy to oblige and excited to be invited to visit her space! 

Today her post went live, and I'm telling you, you need to click over to her blog and get acquainted with five other lovely ladies she featured! Great way to 'meet' new bloggers and to find amazing, long-distance friends :)

Hand and the Heart

4 comments:

  1. Very nice intro to some other bloggers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out Whitney!! Don't remind me about the long-distance, though...I would so love to come over and go on an adventure with our little guys. I met another friend in Oklahoma and I was just telling her I would love to go get coffee...oh wait! :) The wonderful thing about making friends online is that we get to know one another's hearts, so if we ever do meet in person, we will already feel so close.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's so sad that we can't! and haha there's definitely a little bit of crazy up here, so you've been warned! ;)

      Delete
  3. **Or discover how crazy we are...

    ReplyDelete