Friday, February 21, 2014

22 weeks


How Far Along: 22 weeks

Size of Baby: Spaghetti Squash  (11 inches, nearly a pound!).

Gender: Sweet baby girl! See some of the things I've been pinning for her, here.

Weight Gain: Still right at about 10 pounds. I guess I didn't gain anything this week! It's weird too because I feel like my belly grows noticeably everyday! And I'm definitely to the point where I think I'm 99% obviously pregnant. It's so nice to be out of that awkward stage! 

Nursery: Check out my idea board on Pinterest here. Still working on a separate post all about what I'd like to do in their combined room. For now you should definitely check out my friend Hannah's post on a shared nursery, love all of her ideas!

Movement: Lots and lots. I love it! And she makes herself known from the outside too, which is fun for family and friends.

Symptoms: Peeing a lot. Eating a lot. Sleeping a lot. 

Sleep: I'm sleeping great! I usually wake up about once every night to pee, but haven't had any problems getting back to sleep.

Best Moment This Week: Riggs getting to feel his little sister kick! Such a precious moment!

Looking Forward To: Getting some of the newborn and size one Honest diapers I ordered for baby girl when they were $3 off on Zulily! Their girls prints are soooo cute!

7 comments:

  1. Its so fun for others to feel the baby kicking!! I think thats what made my husband feel like it was real. You look great by the way!!


    Amanda // Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so good! How awesome Rigg's can feel movement now. My boys loved that, they were slightly confused but liked it nonetheless. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! Kinda making me miss baby kicks.... uh oh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Amanda! It is so special for others to experience those precious movements! We've all be loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kelsey! I can't wait until he understands a little better whats actually happening, but it's still so special either way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, can't believe you're already at 22 weeks! And you look amazing. Soooo many bloggers are pregnant right now with their 2nd babies. I'm glad to hear your pregnancy is going smoothly!

    ReplyDelete