Saturday, January 7, 2012

Snow and Mermaid Tears

Today started out pretty bad. I was still pregnant (!) and had to go to my midwives office to get tests done on baby. He passed with flying colors, which is great, of course. My midwife said I would need to come in every couple of days to repeat the tests and make sure he is still doing okay I'm there. I have an appointment Wednesday where we will make some plans to evict my little guy. I really hope I go into labor on my own so I can go drug free, but I guess you can't plan everything.

Needless to say I'm a little emotional. I feel pretty dang good for being 10 months pregnant, the only problems I'm having are mental/emotional. I just want to meet my baby! I let that emotion get the best of me this morning and was pretty down. Luckily Steve was home to cheer me up and we went for a drive out to Palmer. It was so nice to spend time together and it was a beautiful drive with all the snow falling.

When we got back to Anchorage Beka and I went to get Pedicures. It was so nice and relaxing - I got OPI Mermaid Tears and I love it. So now I feel better and have pretty toes :)

1 comment:

  1. I love you Miss Whitney! You realize online foot fetish-ists are gonna fall in love with you now, right :D?

    ReplyDelete