Wednesday, January 25, 2012

10 pounds of love and 2 weeks of memories

Riggs and I went to the doctor yesterday, and I wasn't really too surprised to learn that he is up to 10 lbs 4oz, a whole pound bigger than his birth weight. He was down to 8 lbs 11oz the day after his birth, then back up to 9 lbs 3oz by 4 days old. He is a little milk guzzler and I'm happy to know he's thriving.


Ready for his pediatrician appointment in his warm winter boots :)


Hanging out at home on the couch after his appointment...I love my happy little baby!

We also made a trip to Costco to pick up some more photo albums and the pictures I had printed from Riggs' first two weeks. I always love putting pictures into albums and remembering all the fun things we have done, but it's even more special when we are putting away pictures of our beautiful son. I can't wait to take more pictures as he grows and we make memories together as a family.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! His little face has changed so much!! I need to see him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures and cant wait to see the completed album! Love you and Riggs <3

    ReplyDelete