Monday, October 25, 2010

Rain, rain, go away!!!!

Ok normally I love the rain. But not when it should be snowing and I should be skiing! So this rain today, which could be snow if it was only 15 degrees colder, is really making me crazy! Working everyday around beautiful skis doesn't help. boo. Plus I got some wonderful new ski boots last week for classic skiing, and I want to use them! Also, this 40 degree business makes it hard to dress properly. I'm always chilly, but not enough to need my warmest jacket. :( Just snow already! But it is Alaska, so what should I expect. Ah....back to research.

4 comments:

  1. I wondered about this when I saw the title- we're supposed to get some snow here soon! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dreaming of a white Christmas!!! and Thanksgiving too....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow soon... the sound of ski sliding on trail... and then the sound of the 800 RMK!

    ReplyDelete