Monday, December 5, 2011

keepsake

Today I got out the box of keepsakes my mom saved for me and took out some things which are gender neutral to use for Rowan.  It is so special to have some items that are not only from me when I was a baby, but also from my dad and my grandpa.

here is his cradle with the bedding from my dad's bassinet.
It looks so good!  I cannot wait to have a picture that includes
my little Rigglet :)

So soft and snuggly...
A picture of another extremely special keepsake item will have to wait until my little guy is actually here, dressed up in the handmade cap, gown, and booties that my great-grandma made for my grandpa to wear when he was born, which makes the little outfit 88 years old!!

1 comment:

  1. That last outfit we have yet to see sounds amazing! Can't wait to see the little cutie in it either
    <3

    ReplyDelete