Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Relaxation

Been feeling pretty moody/edgy lately, waiting for so many things to happen.  One of those things being the end of my last semester of college!  Which is dragging by slowly, in case you were wondering.  That's why I haven't been blogging this month.  Don't feel bad, you haven't missed much.  I've just been moping around the house in my yoga pants trying to avoid doing my homework by laying very still in my recliner with a blanket over my face.

BUT I put those yoga pants to good use today at the peak of my moodiness!  I decided to take a break from trying to start my homework (aka FBing, Craigslisting, and blog stalking), and take a bath, then some Yoga and Pilates for an hour.  It was so nice, and I highly recommend it if you are feeling out of sorts for any reason.  I feel so much better now, honest!  Plus, I saw our little neighborhood moose on the way home from work/school today; I'll be nice and share some pictures :)

 Pretty cute little moose, been with us since it was just a little(er) guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment