Thursday, March 3, 2011

The smell of dirt

It is so beautiful and sunny today, but I haven't really had a chance to get outside!  Well, actually, I spent about 45 minutes outside this morning unloading the truck at work, but it was dark :(.  So instead I decided to transplant some cuttings that were ready as a well as a new plant I picked up that was already root bound.  As soon as I cut open the bag of potting soil, I breathed in the earthy smell of the soil.  So wonderful!  I wish I could capture that and share it with you here on my blog!

 Here's my new plant, new pot, and soil

 adding my new plant

getting the soil everywhere it needs to be 

 new home in our room :)

new cuttings, growing some roots 

 newly transplanted cuttings, ready to grow!

Other than that my day's been pretty boring, how about yours?

1 comment:

  1. I should have gone outside more than just errands....now its too dark!

    ReplyDelete