Wednesday, August 18, 2010

farmers market!

I know it's been a long time...I've been busy and haven't really gone on any picture or post worthy bike rides.  Here in Anchorage we have had 31 consecutive days of rain.  That is just crazy for us.  Really.


Riding home from work two nights ago, a little patch a blue sky

I haven't actually minded because I love rain, but most people here have been complaining for the last 30 days.   Today it was sunny, so I went to the farmers market to get some ingredients for the spaghetti sauce I had planned for dinner.


 yummy veggies...


at the bus stop


thats the sun!


Felt the warm sunshine on my head


Getting some sun while waiting for the bus to take me downtown.  It got cloudy during my walk home, but I still felt a bit energized from that bit of Vitamin D.

No comments:

Post a Comment