Monday, May 2, 2011

dust in the wind

I close my eyes, only for a moment and the moments gone. All my dreams, pass before eyes with curiosity. Dust in the wind, all we are is dust in the wind. Same old song, just a drop of water in an endless sea. All we do, crumbled to the ground though we refuse to see. Dust in the wind all we are is dust in the wind.

Now don't hang on, nothing lasts forever but the earth and sky. It slips away, and all your money won't another minute buy. Dust in the wind all we are is dust in the wind. Everything is dust in the wind.

The lyrics to this song have a lot of truth to them. When your life is over, what will you have to show for it? What have you lived for?

Isaiah 40 says:
6b All flesh is grass,
and all its beauty is like the flower of the field.
7 The grass withers, the flower fades
when the breath of the Lord blows on it;
surely the people are grass.
8 The grass withers, the flower fades,
but the word of our God will stand forever.

I'm glad my Gods word and love are everlasting!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.0

1 comment:

  1. Love this song. I don't like to think how true it is. It make me miss you so much though!
    love xoxo

    ReplyDelete