Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Mother's Day gift ideas 2014

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Spring holidays are some of my favorite as I get older and more fully understand the reasons behind the celebrations. Now that Easter is over, I've turned my attention to Mother's Day and couldn't be more excited to celebrate the amazing mom's I'm blessed to have in my life. My own mother will be gone on Mother's Day (maybe for the first time ever?) and so I'm a little sad about that. But we will have our family Mother's Day celebration a little late once she's back (with our little sister in tow - freshly graduated and everything!). 

I rounded up this list of gift ideas and would love to read any other gift lists you might have posted on your own blogs, so be sure to comment and leave a link if you're so inclined!

5 comments:

  1. Yes to all! I love your gift ideas! Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melissa! Next step: forward this to husbands everywhere haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to hop on the Voluspa train STAT. Great gift ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! And yes you should...they are seriously the best candles, I just love love love the pink citron one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, unrelated question, lol, but what is the name of the font that used for the numbers?

    ReplyDelete