Wednesday, April 16, 2014

basket full of goodies: toddler easter basket ideas


I had so much fun picking out Riggs' Easter basket goodies this year. This is actually Riggs' third Easter, a fact which just blows me away. I think it's going to be the most exciting Easter yet too, since we are hosting the family at our house for Easter festivities after church. I know Riggs will just love hunting for Easter Eggs out in the yard with his cousins. I am hoping it's warm and at least partly sunny so that we can all enjoy a little 'spring' weather outside before we eat lunch (pot roast, veggies, quinoa casserole, deviled eggs, broccoli salad, and cornbread plus vanilla coconut flour cake and lemon almond pound cake, yum!). 

Riggs' Easter basket:
basket | local craft store
liner | Pottery Barn Kids (these go on cheap, cheap sale after Easter so if you want to order a monogrammed version for next year, now's the time! I plan on ordering one for baby girl)
Peter Rabbit coloring book | Target dollar section
stickers | Target dollar section
mini colored pencils | Target, sold in stores. regular sized version here.
Home for a Bunny | Barnes and Noble, also a cute board book version at Costco right now or here
All Creatures Great and Small | local toy store (Classic Toys)
bunny card | Fred Meyer
bubbles | Target dollar section
chocolate bunny | Target dollar section
Annie's bunny fruit snacks | Target
Matchbox 5-pack | Fred Meyer

Click here for Riggs' basket from last year.

2 comments:

  1. So cute!!! I have to admit, I have the baskets, an insane amount of eggs to fill but I have yet to put together any basket contents. I am slacking big time!! Target dollar section here I come :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I was surprised that I even had things together before Saturday this year. probably because I've been on a serious shopping budget/hiatus for the last couple of months and Easter basket stuff satisfied my shopping cravings temporarily ;)

    ReplyDelete