Thursday, August 7, 2014

opening up shop!


Have you ever heard of an Instagram shop? I've been using IG shops to search for gently used clothes for Riggs for the last year or so. I think it's a great way to make a little money selling the pieces your children have outgrown so you can keep shopping for new ones! I don't know about you, but I find it frustrating to take quality clothes in great condition to the consignment store only to get less than a dollar per item. 

Anyway, I've been toying around with the idea of opening a shop, and now that I have two kids quickly outgrowing their clothes I've decided to go ahead and try it out! You can see my sales by following my Instagram shop account: @shopwilliamandgracie. I'll host the first sale once I reach 200 followers and go from there!

No comments:

Post a Comment