Friday, November 4, 2011

TGIF


DAY FOUR:  Today I am thankful that it is Friday!  Even though I don't really have a set schedule during the week, Steve does and I am excited to get to spend time with him.  This is only his second two day weekend since busy season ended for his crew so it is still a novelty to have him home both days.  This weekend I'm not so sure I'll get to see him much Saturday, as I think he might go try out his new snowmachine, but at least he will get to be doing something that is fun rather than working.

I hope everyone else enjoys their Friday; please keep my dad in your thoughts/prayers.  He is going to have to have surgery at some point soon for a torn rotary cuff, and I know he is very bummed to miss out on another winter with full mobility.  Thank you in advance!

1 comment:

  1. No one tells me anything....I'm praying for Wes! Love you!

    ReplyDelete