Sunday, November 6, 2011

32 Weeks!



8 weeks until my due date, I can't believe it! I've been feeling great and love that I can interact with Rowan more and more!  He is head down with his butt to one side and his little feet sticking out to the other, and it's VERY obvious when he decides to stretch out...sometimes I swear it feels like he is trying to break free!  Steve and I are beyond ready for him to be here, we are so excited to actually meet him and get to know him.  But luckily physically I have been feeling great, not like a 8 month pregnant lady.  I have some lower back pain now and then, but in the mornings especially I still feel pretty spry :)

Here's some info about what's going on with baby this week:

"Your baby is continuing to grow at an amazing rate.  Right now, he measures about 16.7 inches long and weighs about 3.75 lbs.  By the end of the week, he'll have added nearly 3/8 of an inch in length and about 1/2 a pound.  He now has toenails, fingernails and real hair.  His skin is becoming soft and smooth as he plumps up in preparation for birth."

So exciting!  I hope he gets nice and plump for birth (but maybe not too big? lol).

PS: It snowed about three or four inches last night and it is so beautiful outside! Here's a picture of Steve out shoveling:

2 comments:

  1. Love the dress and the belly in it!
    Plump- lol! Can't wait for those 8 weeks to be by!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete