Tuesday, November 22, 2011

finished!

This weekend I spent the bulk of my free time hand sewing the binding on the yellow brick road quilt I made for Riggs.  It took me about two solid days of sewing, and I finally finished it! I am so thrilled with how the quilt turned out, and I can't wait to see my little guy snuggled in it.

So far it has been a big hit around the house, Beau loves it and was laying on in it my lap most of the time I was working on it.  Steve has also been using it in his recliner, and now feels jealous.  "Where's mine?"  he asked when I took it away.  Luckily I am working on a Christmas themed yellow brick road that will be for him, so he won't be jealous for too long lol.

He was a good "helper" lol

I love how all the fabric came together

the minky looks and feels SO cozy!

2 comments: