Monday, November 14, 2011

Baby Shower!!!

As I mentioned in my last post, Friday evening was my baby shower, hosted by my sister Kelsey, mom, and my church.  It was so fun and we got truly spoiled by an outpouring of love from so many people!  I am truly, truly blessed to have so many people who are so full of love for me and for my unborn baby.  This post is going to be a photo bomb, so I warn you in advance!!

Food table with "woodland food" :) Pretzel sticks, mixed nuts, chicken salad
sandwiches, strawberries, ants on a log, cherry tomatoes, PB&J sandwiches,
apple slices with sharp cheddar, and cornbread crackers.  It was so yum!

Dessert table:  pirouettes, colorful licorice, carrot cake cupcakes, "acorns" (kisses,
nutela, mini nutter butters or mini nilla wafers)

lots of babies at the shower!

all the guests filling out their baby bingo cards :)

opening gifts, SO many good things :)

more presents :)

This picture just shows how weird my face looks when opening presents lol

My wonderful mother, me and my oldest sister Kelsey.
They were amazing!  We missed our youngest sister Beka, but
luckily she will be here for my other shower at my parents house :)

No comments:

Post a Comment