Monday, November 7, 2011

catch up

I can't believe I'm already behind on my daily thanksgiving posts!  I guess I'd better get caught up :)


DAY SIX:  Yesterday I was thankful to spend some time with a friend we hadn't seen in a long time.  I was also thankful to my husband for spending hours outside doing some serious snow removal.  I usually don't mind shoveling (and in a weird way enjoy it because, hello, it means there is snow) but I am too clumsy to spend to much time walking around outside our house without the snow already being removed.  I almost fell about five times today out there just letting Beau out and getting the mail (it snowed about another four inches last night after Steve's hard work - he spent another hour out there today cleaning up after that lol).  So thankful he is home and happy to spend his day off making it safe out there!

DAY SEVEN:  Today I'm thankful for a cozy house and lots to keep me occupied while I'm sick.  I finished off my little rigglet's afghan (finally) and love seeing it draped over his cradle in our room.


I don't know what I would have done without some recliner friendly projects today.  Sinus headaches are no fun when you can't really take anything for relief (I chose not to take any medications while I'm pregnant, not even Tylenol, just trying to do what's best for baby), but having fun projects to work on make it much easier to ignore how bad I feel.

1 comment:

  1. Jealous of the snow AND the projects, but not being sick :( Hope you get better soon!
    <3

    ReplyDelete