2. Why did you start blogging? My sister had a blog and I wanted to join the club. I'm much more serious about it and regular ever since I had Riggs. It's so fun to be part of the blogging community!
3. What is your favorite snack? Right now I'd have to say Dark Chocolate Acai Blueberry bites from Costco (see this post).
4. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be and why? Right now it's blueberry picking season so I'd probably be across the bay from Homer at Steve's childhood home with Steve and Riggs spending all day outside together exploring.
5. What is your favorite activity outside of health and fitness? Taking pictures, editing them, and sharing them.
6. What is the food you eat most often? Winter: soup. Summer: fresh, local veggies.
7. What makes you happy? Other than the big obvious things (God, Steve, Riggs), right now it would have to be my tumblr page, On Walden Road.
8. What quality do you find most attractive in others? Confidence.
9. What is your guilty pleasure? Technology. I feel strongly about the benefits of being present in the moment and getting outside as much as possible and as a result find it important to try to be unwired as much as I can be. BUT zoning out on my phone (or laptop) is definitely my biggest guilty pleasure.
10. What is your favorite book and TV show? I am such a big reader, I don't think I could ever pick one book as my all time favorite. Maybe, if I had to choose, it might be Anne of Green Gables. I've read it too many times to count and it never gets old. As far as TV goes, we don't have cable, just an antenna, so probably the show we watch on the air the most is The Voice.
11. What is your favorite lyric from a song? Right now my favorite favorite lyrics are from Josh Garrels' version of Farther Along: "tempted and tried, I wondered why//the good man died, the bad man thrives//and Jesus cries, 'cause he loves 'em both//we're all castaways in need of rope"