Thursday, October 17, 2013

Mom-Lovin Blog Hop #20

This week I am so excited be guest-hosting the Mom-lovin' blog hop along with Hannah, Lena and Andrea. One of my most favorite things about blogging is the community and I find that link ups and blog hops are a great way to meet other bloggers and find the little pocket of the blogging world that you feel most comfortable in.

So, here's what you do.

1 | link up all your blogs social media accounts here
2 | go visit the blogs of other ladies who have linked up their accounts and leave some love!


Our Guest Co-Host this week is one of my favorite gals! 


Whitney blogs at Life Alaskan Style and is a wife, mother, who loves Jesus.  Her family resides in Alaska- I get lost in the photos she shares of their life in that beautiful state.




Carrie writes a life style blog. Her most recent post is a fall home tour- super fun! Another recent post is a collection of photos on how to wear a blazer. I don't know about you but blazers sort of intimidate me... Maybe that is just me... It's probably just me. 


Joyful Life



Please, if you are new to the hop or have been here but haven't left a comment, please let us know on our own respected blogs that you are a new follower so we can be sure to follow you back! 

Also, If you are interested in co-hosting FOR FREE shoot Hannah an email at hannahsjoyfullife (at) gmail.com to get on the list, growing your followers couldn't be easier! 





























4 comments:

  1. Hi! Stopping by to follow from the link up! Alaska is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm a new follower from the link up. : ) Thank you for co-hosting. I bet Alaska is a wonderful place to live. It is on my list of places to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you stopped by Louisa and thanks for following along! Alaska is truly a lovely place, we love it so much! You should definitely visit if you can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by and for following! :)

    ReplyDelete