Monday, October 7, 2013

horseback riding adventure


Last week Riggs and I headed over to Sarah's parents to hang out (one of our favorite places ever). Riggs got to play with his friend Brody who's just three months older than him, and they had a blast! Sarah's dad spoiled the kids by saddling up the horses to let them ride.

I was glad I brought my camera with my, so many moments that needed to be captured! It was Lyla's first time up on horseback, and she loved riding Ginger with her Mama :) 


Riggs got to ride on Ginger with Sarah, then switched over to Shadow to ride with 'Papa'. He was so happy up there, my sweet little cowboy. I love love love getting to watch his wonder as he experiences new things. It was his second time riding a horse, but he was as excited as ever!


I'm so thankful to have amazing people in my life who love Riggs so very much. He was so happy and comfortable up there with Papa, and I think Papa was pretty happy too. Such special memories being made for my sweet boy.

After horseback riding, Riggs and Brody explored the yard together. They watched the ducks for a while, then moved onto to the old wagon to play with Brody's truck. I was impressed at how well they played and shared together. Lots of fun!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos! The last one is so precious...it should be in a magazine!

    ReplyDelete