Monday, March 18, 2013

Exciting News!


I have some exciting news to share today! I'm going to be helping out with and writing for the photography blog of an amazing local photography studio. I am so thrilled and a little (a lot?!) nervous as this is my first 'real' writing job, but I am so thankful for the opportunity to be part of such an awesome team.

I'll be working for Mitch Kitter, owner of Propaganda AK, and he is such a talented photographer. He has won multiple awards and is one of the most sought after photographers for weddings and senior pictures in Alaska. He co-owns a studio downtown with Shalem Mathew called Treft.Punkt (german for 'meeting-place') where they do amazing beauty shoots too.

Mitch and I have known each other since we were literally newborns, and it has been so amazing to see his business grow. As a photographer, he's been there through basically every major event in my adult life (engagement, wedding, baby) and I'm seriously so proud to be able to call him my friend too. Yay!

3 comments:

  1. The Photographs are amazing!
    I'm sure, you will have a lot of fun.

    But it schould be Treff.Punkt, not Treft.Punkt.
    I don't know if it was only your fault here,
    but if his studio really is called Treft.Punkt,
    I think he needs to know ;-)

    Love,
    Lisa
    (from Germany)

    ReplyDelete