Wednesday, March 13, 2013

blue sky, rosebuds and balloons

I'm too lazy to write much this morning after I was woken early to drive Steve to work last minute when his ride didn't show up (slept through alarm...oopsie). I did get a little bit of a laugh when I got back to see the clothes Steve had dressed Riggs in after changing his diaper while I was stumbling around looking for a hair-tie and my sweatshirt. Such a dad-outfit!


As usual, I'm linking up some of my favorite pins from the week with Michelle at the Vintage Apple. If you don't follow me on Pinterest, you should click on over and do so. And please leave a link to your pinboard if I don't already follow you, I'm always looking for more pinspiration!


Source: google.com via Whitney on Pinterest








2 comments:

  1. That is such a dad outfit! Too cute!
    Also these e-cards are great!!

    ReplyDelete