|1) a sunny place to lounge|
like these pictures of Greece
|2) finding really good music to take on |
long walks through the pouring rain
Here are a few of the songs, some new favorites, some old, that I plan on listening to a lot in 2012:
1. The Band Perry - If I Die Young: I love this song, period.
2. Beyonce - Countdown: It's too catchy not to listen too.
3. Bob Dylan - Make You Feel My Love: for some reason I just noticed this song and I really like it. It's on Riggs' playlist from me and Steve, who better to sing him a lullaby than Bob Dylan?
4. Bob Dylan - Mr. Tambourine Man: I always love this song.
5. Bob Dylan - Sad Eyed Lady of the Lowlands: My soul flutters when I hear this song, the entire thing; and it always tricks me into thinking its raining, no matter what the real weather is.
6. Bright Eyes - First Day of My Life: Riggs is the yellow bird that I've been waiting for.
7. Cass McCombs - County Line: Just close your eyes and listen to this one and then try and tell me you don't love it.
8. The Decemberists - Down by the Water: I didn't want to like this, and I would stubbornly skip it on Pandora. Then I found myself singing it all the time and now it's grown into full grown love.
9. Hank Williams Jr. - Family Tradition: It always makes me smile and that's worth something, right?
10. Johnny Cash - Hurt: It hurts just the right way that I want to listen over and over.
11. Lady Gaga - You and I: Couldn't have a playlist without some Gaga and this just happens to be it.
12. Zac Brown Band - Colder Weather: This gets on my playlists all the time, but I don't really know why. Maybe you could listen and tell me.
If you have any songs I just have to hear, don't be stingy, please share.