Tuesday, August 9, 2011

August

August has been my favorite month so far this year.  We got to find out the gender of our baby, fall is coming soon, AND it's been rainy the whole month!  The mixture of fall and the holidays on their way and pregnancy induced nesting, I have been going crazy around my house, cleaning, crafting and baking.  I am still sick, but am starting to feel better.  I've had a couple of bad nights (like last night) where I'm up all night coughing and coughing and coughing) but I can tell that I am on the mend overall.  Today I made Steve a German Chocolate Cake, and I am waiting for it to cool to assemble it so that it's all pretty and ready for him to come home.

Here are a few pictures of why I love August...



and last but certainly not least...

The fair!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure your baby already looks like you. That's so exciting!!! And your cat makes me laugh! Happy August :)

    ReplyDelete